The Barrens Lake Property is located 12 km southwest from the Millertown property with existing road access to the 1,144 mineral claims covering 286 sq km. The Company is reviewing several promising target areas defined by anomalous gold-in-till samples.
- A total of 3,500+ soil samples collected over 4 grids targeting regional structures
- Numerous, extensive gold anomalies were identified that trend parallel to regional structural trends
- 38 rock samples were collected in the vicinity of the Au-in-soil anomalies (results pending)
- A GT Probe was utilized to test the till profile along strike of the two largest anomalies on Grid C to refine targets for an upcoming RAB drill program and future diamond drill programs
- XRF analysis indicates anomalous As and Sb coincident with Au-in-soil anomalies (noting multi-element sampling completed)