The Millertown property is located less than 10 km from the towns of Millertown and Buchans Landing and 60 km from the larger town of Grand Falls-Windsor. The Millertown property is made up of eleven mineral licenses holding a total of 1,569 claims covering 392.25 sq km. Access to the Millertown property is through a series of Forest Service Roads. The Millertown property has seen limited historical mineral exploration. Regional till sampling shows multi-element gold, antimony, arsenic, and lead anomalies. Soil sampling by the vendor has established areas of anomalous gold-in-till and gold-in-soil coincident with structures identified from geophysics. Although these areas offer potential drill targets, the Company anticipates conducting soil sampling and mapping in larger areas to identify the priority drill targets across the entire property.
- ~ 12,000 soil samples collected over 7 grids targeting regional structures, 4 of 7 grids reported with 3,000 soil sample results pending
- Ten extensive gold anomalies were identified in 4 grids reported and identification of 1st drill-ready target
- 104 rock samples were collected in the vicinity of the gold-in-soil anomalies and beyond the grids (results pending)
- Large, up to 2.5 m wide, quartz boulders with pyrite and arsenopyrite mineralization were discovered adjacent to a Au+As+Sb anomaly on grid F (results pending)
- A GT Probe was utilized to test the till profile along strike of the two largest anomalies on Grid C to refine targets for an upcoming RAB drill program and future diamond drill programs (results pending)
- XRF analysis indicates anomalous As and Sb coincident with gold-in-soil anomalies